Dear DIES-Alumni, dear all,
the Department of Continuing Education and Education Management (we.b) at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, DAAD and HRK are happy to inform you that the Call for Applications for the next DIES-Training Course UNILEAD 2020 is out now (attached).
Eligible to apply for this modular and practice-oriented training are candidates of the following countries:South East Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, and Peru.
- Middle East and Northern Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Further key criteria are:
- No longer than 4 years of experience in managerial and personnel responsibilities.
- Applicants are young university leaders aged between 30 and 40 years.
- Active and excellent English language skills (speaking and writing) are indispensable.
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree.
- The provision of international experience will be an asset.
Candidates are invited to submit the applications until the October 14th, 2019, at 11:59h Central European Summer Time via online application form on the UNILEAD-website at https://go-dl.uni-oldenburg.de/unilead/ (application form including a practice-oriented Project Proposal, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation from university top management as well as a proof of English proficiency). Selected candidates will be informed about the results of the selection meeting by beginning of December.
For more information on our DIES training courses, dialogue events, projects and partnerships, we would like to refer to the following website where you can access our DIES brochure: https://www.daad.de/der-daad/unsere-aufgaben/entwicklungszusammenarbeit/publikationen/en/38013-publications/.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please send us a short notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind cooperation.
Yvonne Visarius and Raffaella Lesizza
Section Development Cooperation
Partnership Programmes, Alumni Projects and Higher Education Management (P32)
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Tel.: +49 (0) 228 882 842
Fax: +49 (0) 228 882 9842
Xem chi tiết thông báo