Thông báo về chương trình trao đổi sinh viên năm 2021 của Viện Công nghệ Kyoto (KIT) - Nhật Bản.
Dear Exchange Partners,
Greetings from Kyoto Institute of Technology.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your continued support of our exchange program.
We are pleased to inform you that KIT is now calling for 2021 Exchange Program applications.
With the spread of novel coronavirus infection (COVID19), our university policy is giving top priority to the health of exchange students.
Professor PEZZOTTI Giuseppe, Director of International Center and Vice President at KIT, has an important announcement regarding the acceptance of the spring semester 2021.
Please be sure to carefully read the attached acceptance policy.
In addition, we would like to bring to your attention the fact that we have received many requests for postponement from students who were initially supposed to come to KIT in AY 2020.
KIT will be giving priority to accepting these students, so we would like you to be aware that we may reach capacity and not be able to accept additional students.
If you are planning to send students to KIT as exchange students, please adhere to the following procedures:
1. We must have student nominations from your international coordinator/international office before we correspond with students directly. Please make sure that the students have consulted your international coordinator before they submit applications.
2. If you are planning to send your students to KIT as exchange students during the 2021 Japanese Academic Year (from April 2021 to March 2022), please contact your KIT coordinator to let him/her know the number of students you intend to send, their expected length of stay, and when they will arrive. Decision of the acceptance will be made in consideration of the capacity.
3. Please inform our office of the full names of the exchange candidates you have nominated so that we can assign them online exchange program application system IDs and passwords. It would be appreciated if you could provide us with this initial information no later than:
-November 26th, 2020 for admission in April 2021.
-May 13th, 2021 for admission in September 2021.
4. To apply, students should log in to our online application system to complete the “Application for Admission.” Please email KIT International Affairs Office to let us know when an online application has been submitted.
5. Students also need to download other required forms from our website, and complete them. They should then send a few required items to us by post. Please note that the application deadlines below indicate when both the online application and documents sent by postal mail must have arrived at KIT.
KIT online application system:
Other required forms:
-For admission in April 2021:
The online application and ARRIVAL of posted documents to KIT International Affairs Office must BOTH be completed no later than December 17th, 2020.
-For admission in September 2021:
The online application and ARRIVAL of posted documents to KIT International Affairs Office must BOTH be completed no later than May 27th, 2021.
If you would like to send students in any other month, please note that the deadline for applications is 3 months prior to the admission date.
Accommodations will be assigned as they become available, but are not guaranteed.
For exchange program details, please contact the KIT exchange program coordinator or KIT International Affairs Office.
As always, we appreciate your cooperation and support.
Student Exchange Services
International Affairs Office
Kyoto Institute of Technology
Hashikami-cho, Matsugasaki, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8585 JAPAN
Thông báo chương trình online Kyoto Startup Summer School 2021 của Viện Công nghệ Kyoto - Nhật Bản
30 Tháng 3 2021Kyoto Startup Summer School 2021 Early Application now open [Kyoto Institute of Technology]...
Thông báo tuyển dụng của Công ty CP chế biến thực phẩm XK Miền Tây
24 Tháng 6 2021Thông báo tuyển dụng của Công ty CP chế biến thực phẩm XK Miền Tây...
Thông báo nhận học bổng học kỳ 2, năm học 2020-2021
23 Tháng 3 2021Phòng Tài Chính thông báo nhận tiền học bổng học kỳ 1, năm học 2020-2021 như sau: ...
Thông báo tuyển dụng của công ty CP chế biến dừa Á Châu
27 Tháng 5 2021Công ty CP chế biến dừa Á Châu ACP....
DAAD In-country/In-region Scholarship Programme: Call for Applications for AY2021-2022
30 Tháng 1 2021The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) is pleased to announce the Call for Applications for Academic Year 2021-2022 to the DAAD-SEARCA In-Country/...
Thông báo tuyển dụng của công ty TNHH Behn Meyer Agricare Việt Nam
17 Tháng 5 2021Công ty TNHH Behn Meyer Agricare Việt Nam, công ty chuyên kinh doanh lĩnh vực phân bón....